A woman in her late forties was discovered dead in a hotel room in Akumadan, Offinso Municipality, Ashanti region.
Fati Issah, the deceased, reportedly went to the Afrifa Hotel in Akumadan with one gentleman whose name was not recorded in the hotel attendance book. Fati was discovered lifeless and naked on her bed the next day.
When the hotel receptionist inquired about the woman he had come with, the unidentified man claimed he was going out to buy something, according to the source.
Attempts to contact her were futile until the door was forced open and she was discovered dead.
Rainbow Radio gathered that when she [deceased] was discovered, her braids were tied around her neck.
The body has since been deposited at the Nkenkaasu government hospital mortuary for autopsy, and a police investigation has been launched.
Source: rainbow radio
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|
- Concepts show hotel at southern end of civic plaza in downtown Fayetteville
- As Comic-Con Begins, Hotel Workers Went On Strike... And Won
- Hotel project in Columbia's Vista moves ahead despite complaints from neighbors | Columbia Business
- These 18 Florida hotel restaurants are worth the trip
- Family ditch £18k luxury holiday after adults-only non-stop party takes over hotel