Two Wisconsin resorts and one Wisconsin tour company have been named among the world’s best by Travel + Leisure magazine.
Both Sundara Inn & Spa in Wisconsin Dells and The American Club Resort Hotel in Kohler were ranked among the best resorts in the Midwest as part of the magazine’s 2022 World’s Best Awards. The resorts were ranked No. 4 and No. 9 respectively.
More:15 things you have to do in Wisconsin Dells that are not water parks
Madison-based Trek Travel, which specializes in bicycle tours, also got some recognition and was ranked the 13th best tour operator in the world. This is the second year in a row the company made the list, and the fourth overall.
The awards are based on reader surveys conducted from Oct. 25, 2021, through Feb. 28, 2022. The winners were published on the Travel + Leisure website on July 12 and will appear in the August issue of the magazine.
- Sunflowers for Wishes, Amistad Tours & Dragon Boat Regatta
- North Dakota Capitol tours add virtual, self-guided options | Bismarck
- Are there COVID restrictions when traveling to Hawaii?
- Montgomery County Farm Tours Series: Part Four
- RICOH360 Tours Releases Automatic Floor Plan Generator