Family Day weekend fun includes family-friendly amenities, as well as an exclusive lineup of events and activities, from themed breakfasts to movie nights and everything in between.
During Family Day weekend, guests will also have access to exclusive events and activities happening throughout the hotel, including Wii tournaments and the chance to win prizes. Guests can also head down to the lobby to enjoy popcorn and chat with CT the Robot.
The Chelsea Hotel provides one of the most unique family-friendly hotel experiences in Toronto, which includes access to the Family Fun Zone featuring a pool, whirlpool and downtown Toronto’s only indoor 130-ft ‘corkscrew’ waterslide, Kid Centre and Club 33 Teen Lounge. Upon arrival, guests can make their way over to the Kid’s Check-In, where kids can pick up a welcome gift.
Another selling point is the Chelsea Hotel’s Show Your Key and Save program, with savings available at Little Canada, the Ontario Science Centre, the ROM, Disney Animation: Immersive Experience, Ripley’s Aquarium, Go Tours, Captive Escape Rooms Toronto and more. The Chelsea Hotel’s ideal central location puts guests within walking distance to everything downtown Toronto has to offer. The full list of Show Your Key and Save partners is at the hotel’s website.
Other great offers at this time of year include …
- Winter Wanderer Sale: Save 15% on one night stays and 2% on two night stays. Valid for stays until March 31, 2023. Terms and conditions apply.
- Parking, Pizza, and Wine: It delivers what it promises: parking, pizza and wine. Says the hotel: “As if you need more of a reason to book this package. Let us pamper you with pizza and wine.” Terms and conditions apply.
The Chelsea Hotel, Toronto is Canada’s largest hotel with 1,590 guest rooms. For more information visit www.chelseatoronto.com.
- Concepts show hotel at southern end of civic plaza in downtown Fayetteville
- As Comic-Con Begins, Hotel Workers Went On Strike... And Won
- Hotel project in Columbia's Vista moves ahead despite complaints from neighbors | Columbia Business
- These 18 Florida hotel restaurants are worth the trip
- Family ditch £18k luxury holiday after adults-only non-stop party takes over hotel