There’s no denying that travel is back in a big way. According to the United Nations World Tourism Organization, an estimated 235 million tourists traveled during the first quarter of 2023, and international travel reached 80 percent of pre-pandemic levels. Long lines at the airport and more cars on the road indicate that wanderlust has returned.
Travel demand is already high, and many people have rescheduled their pandemic trips for this year, making popular destinations even busier. With the official start of summer on the horizon, we sat down with travel expert Jessica Lewis of JetSet World Travel to talk about trending destinations, travel tips and places to avoid during summer 2023.
- This is what people are bringing with them on 'every vacation'
- Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Kiss In Front Of Violet In Paris – Hollywood Life
- Reduce Pre-Vacation Stress With These 19 Travel Prep Tips
- How to save money on your next short vacation
- Sienna Miller Flaunts Toned Abs In Drawstring Bikini On French Vacation