Thirty-seven years ago this week, Pee-wee Herman embarked on a cross-country odyssey to the Alamo to retrieve his lost bicycle from its basement. Once here, he got the bad news: “There’s no basement in the Alamo!”
“Pee-wee’s Big Adventure,” filmed partly in San Antonio, hit theaters on July 26, 1985.
- Answer your inner call of the wild with a home-grown adventure – The Irish Times
- Drought means Adventure Playground won’t reopen in 2022 as planned – Orange County Register
- A cute and contained cyberpunk adventure game
- Here's why you should be watching globe-trotting adventure series Blood & Treasure
- Family fun day helps Perth's Adventure Circus fund new community defibrillator