Are you looking to get into the hotel business?
Well, if you have a few million dollars tucked away, you could become the proud new owner of a central Kelowna hotel.
The Ramada Hotel, located on Harvey Avenue just west of Dilworth Drive, is on the market for a cool $31,999,000.
It’s listed by Royal LePage realtor Tony Sprovieri, who calls it an “acquisition opportunity.”
“This hotel and conference centre presents an exceptional investment opportunity both for the hotelier as well as the developer,” explains the listing. “The hotel is sited on a 4.33 acre ’trophy’ piece of real estate fronting Hwy 97 at two controlled intersections.”
The listing adds that the property has both current and future development potential, and there have been no shortage of development talks surrounding it in recent years.
One year ago, revised plans were submitted for a shorter, six-storey building with 160 rooms, nearly twice as many as the proposal from 26 months earlier.
According to BC Assessment, the hotel has a total value of $15,350,000. It has been on the market for 57 days.
- Concepts show hotel at southern end of civic plaza in downtown Fayetteville
- As Comic-Con Begins, Hotel Workers Went On Strike... And Won
- Hotel project in Columbia's Vista moves ahead despite complaints from neighbors | Columbia Business
- These 18 Florida hotel restaurants are worth the trip
- Family ditch £18k luxury holiday after adults-only non-stop party takes over hotel