Kenisha Awasthi the talented actress is a travel freak. She has wild ideas when it comes to planning her travel trips to newer destinations. She engages herself in solo travelling and loves exploring places.
In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Kenisha talks about her travel memories and also speaks her heart about her favourite travel destinations.
Check them here.
Travel by plane, car, or boat – What do you like?
Your most memorable travel was:
Trip to Amsterdam
Vacation spot you long to go:
Your favorite travel buddy:
I like travelling solo.
Styled up or Casual during travel:
Your top three traveling essentials:
My makeup kit, my perfumes and my credit card.
Land, Hills or Beaches – your preferred choice:
Do you prefer solo travel or with someone else?
Any road trip experience:
From Dubai to Sharjah..feels like travelling from uber modernism to a page out of history books
Dancing, singing or eating – your favorite habit during travel?
For more lifestyle stories, check here
Also Read: Find out what fashion style Saarvie Omana feels sexy
Also Read: My favourite nicknames are Kenzie and Kim K – Kenisha Awasthi
- Athletics traveling secretary clarifies Paul Blackburn's All-Star Game travel
- Are there COVID restrictions when traveling to Hawaii?
- Traveling by train this summer? Masks remain optional on Amtrak
- Traveling rodeo museum that teaches Black cowboy, cowgirl history stops in Inglewood – Daily News
- Traveling nurses featured on 'Good Morning America' are working in Cincinnati