Gadot, 37, and husband Jaron Varsano, 45, share three daughters—two of which can be seen in one of the photos donning fun, printed bucket hats while taking in the sights.
The former Miss Israel included a roundup of moments in the social media post, from her and Varsano sharing a tropical pineapple drink and toasting beers, to her smiling widely while enjoying tourist locations. There was no shortage of endless natural green landscape showcased in the shots. Water activities seemed to also have been a draw, with the Fast Five actress snapping a photo of sailboats in the distance.
View the original article to see embedded media.
Gadot is currently filming upcoming Netflix spy-thriller Heart of Stone. In other projects, she’s gearing up to play the Evil Queen Grimhilde in a new live-action Snow White film set for 2023; it is in pre-production due to COVID-19 delays.
Last year, Gadot starred in Red Notice alongside Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds. The film became one of the streaming service’s most watched original movies ever with 364 million hours viewed in its first 28 days of release.
More Pop Culture:
- This is what people are bringing with them on 'every vacation'
- Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Kiss In Front Of Violet In Paris – Hollywood Life
- Reduce Pre-Vacation Stress With These 19 Travel Prep Tips
- How to save money on your next short vacation
- Sienna Miller Flaunts Toned Abs In Drawstring Bikini On French Vacation