female hotel employee at the Best Western off Exit 11 of Interstate 24 in Paducah Saturday. According to the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department 55-year old Robert”/>
A Florida man is charged with murder after he shot a female hotel employee at the Best Western off Exit 11 of Interstate 24 in Paducah Saturday.
According to the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department 55-year old Robert Pannell was arrested and charged with 1st Degree Murder and a number of other charges. The McCracken County Sheriff’s Office reported Saturday night the female victim from Saturday’s shooting has passed away. She was initially being kept alive on life support to allow her organs to be donated, bu the sheriff’s department later reported her injuries were too severe to donate her organs.
The McCracken County Sheriff’s Office says Pannell, who is from Palm Coast, Florida, was staying in the hotel as a guest. He reportedly assaulted a male and female in the hotel’s parking lot after they refused to give him a cigarette lighter. Pannell then went into the hotel with a handgun and shot the female hotel employee multiple times, before he threw the gun into the hotel lobby.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
- Concepts show hotel at southern end of civic plaza in downtown Fayetteville
- As Comic-Con Begins, Hotel Workers Went On Strike... And Won
- Hotel project in Columbia's Vista moves ahead despite complaints from neighbors | Columbia Business
- These 18 Florida hotel restaurants are worth the trip
- Family ditch £18k luxury holiday after adults-only non-stop party takes over hotel