“The demand for cruise travel is clear and definitive. Our dedicated cruise specialist team’s focus is to bring better value and expertise, along with a more robust customer experience for our clients,” said Brian McLaren, EVP Flight Centre Canada.
The timing of the team’s launch coincides with Flight Centre’s first-ever cruise brand campaign, ‘Let’s Set Sail,’ which highlights significant cruise discounts and incentives.
According to Flight Centre, more than 60% of its cruises are booked through travel agents. Added McLaren: “With most major cruise lines reporting full or near full recovery versus pre-pandemic levels, pent-up demand from more than two years of restrictions and border closures is now definitively translating into bookings as consumer confidence soars. A cruise travel specialist will not only help you with the complexities of booking your entire trip, but you’ll also have the added peace of mind of assistance should you need it before, during or even after your holiday.”
Top cruise deals on offer with Flight Centre include:
- Best Sale Ever with Princess Cruises: Up to 35% off, reduced deposit and up to $150 onboard credit
- Save up to 75% on a second guest, receive up to $800 off plus up to $800 in onboard credits with Celebrity Cruises
- Save up to 30% plus kids sail free with Royal Caribbean International
- Receive up to four-night land package free when reserving select Europe, Egypt and Mekong River cruises with AmaWaterways
For a full list of deals go to www.flightcentre.ca/cruises/.
- Sunflowers for Wishes, Amistad Tours & Dragon Boat Regatta
- Athletics traveling secretary clarifies Paul Blackburn's All-Star Game travel
- North Dakota Capitol tours add virtual, self-guided options | Bismarck
- Are there COVID restrictions when traveling to Hawaii?
- Montgomery County Farm Tours Series: Part Four