MONTREAL, Oct. 13, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ – staerk group is proud to announce the launch of Mont, a completed development project located downtown at the vibrant intersection of Ste-Catherine and Mackay conveniently located right across Concordia University. A boutique building composed of 11 floors, 85 units, staerk group and partners introduce a hotel-like approach to traditional long term stays, all-inclusive, upscale units, seamlessly accessible.
Downtown Montreal’s latest residential project offers its residents – mainly young professionals and students – breathtaking views of downtown and all the comfort of a high end hotel added to the convenience of extended stays with electricity, high speed Wi-Fi, premium furniture from Rove Concepts, upscale amenities and tech enabled accessibility features included. Whether you’re here on business or for studies; Mont is the ideal home away from home.
ABOUT // staerk group is a real estate firm focused on boutique urban projects. We offer fully furnished, modern rentals strategically located so that our clientele can benefit from a headache-free lifestyle in the heart of the city as they simply pack their bags and do not have to worry about anything else regarding comfortable accommodation.
SOURCE STAERK INC.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/October2022/13/c0609.html
- Concepts show hotel at southern end of civic plaza in downtown Fayetteville
- As Comic-Con Begins, Hotel Workers Went On Strike... And Won
- Hotel project in Columbia's Vista moves ahead despite complaints from neighbors | Columbia Business
- These 18 Florida hotel restaurants are worth the trip
- Family ditch £18k luxury holiday after adults-only non-stop party takes over hotel