(MENAFN- Trend News Agency) BAKU, Azerbaijan, December 23. Group travel
tours in the Baku-Shusha direction and bus trips organized through
the ‘Yolumuz Qarabaga’ portal, will be carried out as before, the
Ministry of Digital Development and Transport and the State Tourism
Agency of Azerbaijan said in a joint statement, Trend reports.
The statement noted that for the tourist trips in this
direction, conditions are now being created for the participation
of foreign citizens.
To do this, the foreigners can contact any travel company.
Group trips in the direction of Sugovushan settlement will be
organized by travel companies, which are classified as tour
operators and tour operators-travel agents in the State Tourism
Will be updated
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.
- Sunflowers for Wishes, Amistad Tours & Dragon Boat Regatta
- North Dakota Capitol tours add virtual, self-guided options | Bismarck
- Are there COVID restrictions when traveling to Hawaii?
- Montgomery County Farm Tours Series: Part Four
- RICOH360 Tours Releases Automatic Floor Plan Generator