Planning a summer vacation in Hawaii? The state currently has no COVID-19 travel restrictions or entry requirements for domestic travelers. You do not need to show proof of COVID vaccination or the results of a pre-travel test.
While the state implemented some of the strictest entry requirements in the U.S. during the pandemic, Hawaii ended its Safe Travels program in late March.
- Athletics traveling secretary clarifies Paul Blackburn's All-Star Game travel
- Traveling by train this summer? Masks remain optional on Amtrak
- Traveling rodeo museum that teaches Black cowboy, cowgirl history stops in Inglewood – Daily News
- Traveling nurses featured on 'Good Morning America' are working in Cincinnati
- Taiwan Tours and Activities Startup KKday Raises $95 Million to Expand in Asia