The arrested were identified as Mohammed Ismail (22) and Mohammed Salah (25) of Kozhikode and Ashique NP (22) of Balusserry. Five others, who were part of their gang, have been arraigned as accused in the case.
The arrested, along with another accused and two others, came to the hotel and were seated in the family room, police said. However, they allegedly started consuming alcohol. When the hotel staff questioned this, the group reacted harshly and later left the place. They returned with their accomplices at around 10.30pm and assaulted the staff and the owner. One of the victims suffered a fracture on his finger. The gang allegedly put soil and stones on the prepared food and caused damage worth around Rs 90,000 at the hotel premises. A small quantity of ganja was reportedly recovered from one of the accused.
“The accused persons have been slapped with non-bailable charges. The arrested persons have been remanded in judicial custody. A probe is underway,” said Thrikkakara police sources.
- Concepts show hotel at southern end of civic plaza in downtown Fayetteville
- As Comic-Con Begins, Hotel Workers Went On Strike... And Won
- Hotel project in Columbia's Vista moves ahead despite complaints from neighbors | Columbia Business
- These 18 Florida hotel restaurants are worth the trip
- Family ditch £18k luxury holiday after adults-only non-stop party takes over hotel